Sunday, October 24

Books! So Much To Read!


I'm done reading those but not yet done with Wicked: Resurrection. ^^. Anyway, I have a lot of books to read and hopefully I won't get too bored from reading EVERYday. So far so good though I thought that I can't finish Wicked 2 but I finished it yesterday. It's kind of OA. The story of Holly Cathers and Jeraud Deveraux. Houses that keep on fighting from century and the love and hate of Isabeau Cahors and Jean Deveraux. It's so--I don't know. Weird? Ironic? Anyway, It's kind of weird that you want to kill your one and only love because that person killed you. That's what's the story about. Love and Hate of Isabeau Cahors and Jean Deveraux. Of Course both houses are enemies and they kept on fighting each other. hmmm. Anyway.. After I finished Resurrection I'm moving on to the series of Secrets of Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott. They said that the story is true though I don't know but some says that they lived centuries back then. So only one way to find out. I'll read the series after I'm done with the last book of Wicked. ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment