Tuesday, October 26

Ash Redfern =">


Yey! My aunt got this yesterday and I'm going to read this after reading the series of Immortal Nicholas Flamel. ^^. haha. :)) hope I can finish it soon cause I'm excited to see Ash Redfern's part in the book. hope that he's in that book too. ^^ haha.. :)) though at the last book I think I can see his part on the last book. :D haha.. :)) after all this I'm thinking what to read next or maybe i don't have time to read at all cause our sem will start uhmm. nov. 8 or 9.. and next week is Halloween after that week is the start of our term.. hmmm. I guess I have to stop with Night World 3. hmm. anyway, I started reading The Alchemyst a while ago so I think I'll be done with it by tomorrow afternoon? hmm. anyway, I guess that's all for today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment