Monday, February 7

The Power of Love


Synopsis:
A month after his death, angel Tristan is still trying to warn Ivy of impending danger. Only after narrowly escaping death does Ivy know the truth--Tristan is with her, and angels do exist. For young adult readers, this trilogy blending celestial visitors, teen romance and suspense is a match made in heaven.
(source: goodreads.com)
---------------------------

For Valentines day, The Power of Love. What can the power of love can do to people who love each other? How much would you sacrifice just to save the one you love the most? Are you willing to do anything just to save the one you love? For me of course! If I really love someone I'm willing to risk everything just to be with him cause love can do things that are often we find impossible. In the story of The Power of Love, Tristan is doing everything he can in his power and risking everything just to protect the one he love the most, which is Ivy. It's going to be a shocking news if Ivy died but that would mean she would be with Tristan and with that I'll be assured it's gonna be okay. But still, I hope someone could save her. I also know it's weird that if she live I want Will to be in her side. Will can be trusted and well.. I would still vote for Tristan cause they fit together and without the other half it can't be whole. :) Well, this book is dedicated for Valentines day. :3 Happy heaaarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment