Monday, February 14

Valentines Day ♥

Can he be my Valentine?

I like him. I never want him to see me looking at him. I didn't expect him to notice me. I never had the guts to tell him what I feel. I think I'm falling in love. I don't think he knows it. I thought he's just some other normal guy. I never expected to see him looking at me. I told myself we would never be. I wish he could be mine. If only we're in the same level. I wish Mr. Right was here. If only it's him! Or had a look that can take my breath away like the one I loved for 4 years...

Valentines day is just an ordinary day for me cause I don't have to celebrate it. Being single is a little more.. uhm. I got more advantage that being taken. I got all my time just for myself and I enjoyed being with no one but still I need friends. :D Anyway, I don't have to choose what to dress to impress the guy and also I don't have to think about what to say to entertain the guy. Hmm. being single and with friends that loves you really makes up the time you longed for someone to be with. But it's more fun to love someone that didn't know what you feel for him. I'm getting thrilled at that but I can say it's a little depressing that he didn't know that you love him. :3 For instance, the guys I loved 4 years straight and whenever I see them I'm getting thrilled and excited at the same time. It's really fun to love someone who doesn't know what you feel. At least it wouldn't be awkward. :D Heee. Anyway, Valentines day isn't really an event for me. :3 It's for those who're taken. ♥ I'm not depressed or sad cause I don't have someone to celebrate it. In fact it's kind of fun to express your feeling to someone who wouldn't know you love him very much. :"> So. Happy Valentines Day everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment