Thursday, September 9

Can't Decide. :|

I can't decide whether to buy or make one. :( though I really like this dress:


yup. that's the one. It's cute. :"> hehe.. ;)) Anyway, I guess I'll try to find a dress to buy. haha.. :)) cause I don't want to take a risk. :P haha.. =))) Anyway, until now wla pa rin kme sa Histo and I'm working on our report in ICT on thursday. :) Oh yeah! My body really hurt! :( though it's worth it. :D I enjoy running yesterday. :)) haha.. :)) and met some people. :D cool, right? haha. =)) though I'm shy type that's why... it's like that. ahaha.. =)) Anyway, super enjoy yesterday. :) I can't stop from shrieking. ahaha.. =)) joke. hehe.. ;)) and also from laughing cause super laugh trip kahapon. ahaha.. :)) Amazing Race in the morning and I Love You game in the afternoon. :)) Saya!! haha.. :)) though super sakit din ng katawan ko. ahaha.. =)) though it's worth it nman. ahaha.. =)) I guess I'll go to the mall tomorrow. :D I hope I can find the right one. :D hehe.. ;)) Wish me luck!! :D That's all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment