Friday, September 3

Totally Weird. :|

So great I can finally talk to someone who watched the VD. haha.. :)) I think Michi finished it yesterday. :) haha.. :)) hope I she did read the book cause it's more exciting though the Series is great too but still Book for me. :D haha.. :)) I wonder what will they do in Season 2. How will they connect the 1st Season to the 2nd Book of VD. :D Anyway, we'll see about that. :D I can't wait to read Midnight. >.<> kidding about the last part though I think it would happen cause in the 3rd book, Damon liked Bonnie. haha.. :)) Ok cla. :) haha.. :)) Anyway.. Damon was HOT. :"""> haha.. :)) Okay. So much for that. :) Totally weird today. I'm not flattered but i'm weirded out. @_@ that's the only thing I can say. :) haha.. :)) but to tell you the truth i'm a little flattered but still it's weird. Really really weird. :| though I appreciate his friendliness but I think it went over board?? haha.. :)) anyway, i'm not sure why he did it. It's totally weird. :| Anyway, that's all for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment