Saturday, September 4

Rerun Vamp Diaries. :"">

Haha. :)) I'm on re-run of Vamp Diaries today. :D haha.. :)) i missed it so much. :D Anyway, we should be doing the script today but I'm so out of my mind right now and I just want to finish Vamp Diaries as soon as possible cause I'm so excited to watch the Season 2 of it and I want to finish Snap, the book I'm reading today. Anyway, I felt I should be doing something but I don't know what it was. Anyway, I'm going jam with Jobel. :) Oh. Right I forgot about his birthday was supposed to be yesterday. Anyway... That's all. :D

Sunday, September 5

I'm so disappointed. :| I thought I could finish it today but the cd isn't complete. How am I supposed to finish it if the cd is not complete? Ugh. Anyway, I guess it's okay cause if somehow I didn't finish it today I would have stayed all night just to finish it. :) haha.. :)) and it's not a good idea to stay up all night cause we have classes on Monday. :)) haha.. :)) Anyway, I guess I'll be reading book tonight. :) haha. :)) Oh. we also have a project to be passed this week and we'll do it on Monday. :D How nice is that? haha.. :)) anyway, that's all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment