Thursday, April 7

Bored. :|

Okay. I know I should be reading right now but I'm bored with reading and I can't find the book that I want to read. Well. I don't think I can finish reading 40 books this year cause.. :)) I'm getting lazy. :)) Well, maybe I'll get motivated by uhm. reading the books that'll be released this year. :) Hehe. Anyway, it's just the start of summer and we should be going out (though so much for going out without them saying I'm on a date with someone) hmph. As I was saying I'll be going to Ozine this week and I'm excited. :)) Patience. Thank God I'm patient. It's really good to be patient. All the things I've waited for is really worth my time. :)) hehe. Though sometimes I'm not patient that's why I often make a lot of mistakes. So I learned to be a patient person and that's why I'm so lucky to be patient. :') I'm looking forward to my future even though I don't know what will I do after graduating. :D haha. :)) Well, That's all for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment