Monday, April 4

Dragon Crisis


Synopsis:

A normal high school boy Ryūji Kisaragi's peaceful life is turned into an adventure by the return of his second cousin, Eriko. Ryūji and Eriko seize a relic box from a black broker named FANG. In the box, they find a red dragon girl whom Ryūji names Rose because of her rose like pattern on her left hand. In order to protect Rose from the black organization, Ryūji decides to fight using his power as a relic handler.
(source: myanimelist.net)
-----------------------------------------------

Just finished this anime and sweeet! :') The ending is great and the flow of the story is great too. :) Dragon and human co-existing together. :3 haha. :)) okay. Now I'm done with that I'll watch the next anime that I find interesting. :))) lol. anyway, uhm. Today's the 2nd day of Ozine and yet I didn't go. ahaha. =)) I did get lazy again. :3 well. I'll just go tomorrow. Cause there won't be a difference at all. :)) haha. :)) and obviously I won't cosplay at all. :)) :P That's all for today. :)) Oh! Also I got tumblr for anime. :3 CrazyAnimeLover

No comments:

Post a Comment