Saturday, April 2

Midnight



Synopsis:

With the help of charming and devious Damon, Elena rescued her vampire love, Stefan, from the depths of the Dark Dimension. But neither brother returned unscathed.
Stefan is weak from his long imprisonment and needs more blood than Elena alone can give him, while a strange magic has turned Damon into a human. Savage and desperate, Damon will do anything to become a vampire again, even travel back to hell. But what will happen when he accidentally takes Bonnie with him?

Stefan and Elena hurry to rescue their innocent friend from the Dark Dimension, leaving Matt and Meredith to save their hometown from the dangerous spirits that have taken hold of Fell's Church. One by one, children are succumbing to demonic designs. But Matt and Meredith soon discover that the source of the evil is darker and closer than they ever could have imagined. . . .

-----------------------

Aww. I cried until the end of the story. :(( I'm speechless because all I wanna do is mourn for Damon since the time he saved Bonnie from that tree. I never expected in that book that Damon would die and revive at the end. LJ is really a good writer and of all the series I really like this one and the Nightfall but this book really touched my heart. I never expected that I would cry a lot reading this book and well. At least it all turned out well in the end. I don't know if I'm gonna be excited for the next series or not cause I really don't know if the next author they would hire would be as good as LJ. Well, anyway.. I enjoyed all the things LJ wrote and this is really the best book I've ever read. :)) I feel this is the ending of the whole series even if not. haha. :)) But I'll keep my mind open once the Hunter trilogy is released. :) I don't want to judge so soon if the book is good or not but I'm hoping it's a good book and the story wasn't messed up if you know what I mean. :)) Well, I'll be watching Shugo Chara Party now, a break from reading. :)) I stayed up all night just to finish the book and well. I just finished it this afternoon. :)) Oh. The girl in the cover.. I think she's a Guardian and I also think that she's Idola from what I can remember but I still don't know who she is. That's all. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment