Tuesday, August 31

Ber month. :)

Y'know what? NSTP sucks! :| amp. a great intro, right? I'm supposed to say "Today's the start of ber month..." and so on but instead of it I wrote THAT cause it makes me angry everytime I see my grades. :| bad3p. Anyway, I got 4 in NSTP which is sooooo damn bad3p. it's like i didn't went to his subject though i'm always present at his class! I never miss one of his class, for God's sake! Anyway, so much for that. I ask this girl but the creep won't answer me. kept saying stupid, dirty, perverted things to me. Gross! @_@ i know. so gross. that's why damn her to hell. Anyway, it's BER month na! :D and Christmas is fast approaching though not really Christmas... :D Sem Break is fast approaching and I can't wait for our vacation. :D Anyway, I had my haircut yesterday. :D to be honest i kinda like short hair. haha. :)) but still i like my hair long. :D jamming again. :D later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment