Friday, July 16

3 days w/o internet. :P

Tuesday, July 13: Another day. :D

Another boring day. :) I should be going home after class but our dismissal time is 3:00 and it's early to go home so I decided to ask Jobel if she want to come with me in Sta. Lu to eat. :) then she agreed and we went to Sta. Lu. I met Kuya Bernard at Santolan and he was going to Sta. Lu too and asked me if I want a ride home. I decline his offer cause we're going there to eat and I don't want to bother him by giving me a ride home. So I told him we're going to eat there and unn. that's what happened. So, when we were at Sta. Lu we ate at Greenwhich and talked and laughed--mostly laughed about things we discussed. :D she always reminds me of someone but she's better than that person. :P ahaha.. :)) :p :D

Wednesday, July 14: Bagyong Basyang

I hate typhoons. -_- and browout pa since last night. They say the electricity will resume after 3 days. How can I live with that if my phone is lowbatt.? Anyway, thank God the lights were back around 9:00pm and I immediately charged my phone. And know what? tomorrow we can wear civilian attire! Awesome. I can't wait for tomorrow. Haha.. :)) excited to wear civilian attire at school. :D anywaay, tom. puro quiz except for history. To be exaact we have 3 consecutive quiz. Earth Science, English, (though I'm not sure if I have cause our prof assigned me other book to read and as I said in my previous post I read the 5 people you meet in heaven.) and Psychology. I'm worried about Science and Psychology cause I didn't review anything and I don't have notes cause I'm lazy as a shit. That's why I didn't copy anything and I didn't listen to anyone discussing the lesson and next next week is our MIDTERM EXAM. Which is so dammmn cause I didn't learn anything. I mean nothing came to my stupid brain. T_T ugh. I hate school though I like to be with people I knew. I mean I like to make friends. :) that's all I have for today. :) hope tomorrow would be a nice day. :)

Thursday, July 18: Early Bird. :)

cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile..

Civilian today!! I'm excited and I met Jobel at Legarda and we went to school together to do some requirement but all the computer shops are close so we decided to went to our classroom. There goes our class. Thank God our quiz in science is not that hard. It took me a minute to answer the question about our report cause I didn't review it. Anyway, i think i'll pass. :) though that's stupid cause I don't want just to pass I want to be higher but I'm not good enough. :)) So far so good cause I passed all my quizzes as of now. I didn't fail any. Really thank God I passed all my quizzes. :D Anyway, that's all. :D


Friday, July 15: Im dead tired. :|

i'll be your angel givin up her wings if that's what you need. I'll give everything to be your anything. :p

i hate being late and they're making fun of me. Cause we went to gateway JUST to eat. Then when we're done eating Allaine informed us that our lunch is supposed to end at 10:30 not 11:30. Then when i was so shocked and i keep on saying Oh my God over and over cause I don't want to be late or be absent. Cause that would be irresponsible. I'm a college student na and I should act serious. Anyway, so. They laughed at me though i'm glad i make them laugh and I can't stop laughing too. Anyway, we're late and that's it. Then after Theology I'm sooo tired and I'm sleepy through my afternoon classes. I barely knew what my prof is discussing. I JUST want to SLEEP but I can't sleep cause all the prof is watching our moves. T_T Anyway, after all those hours of classes we have P.E in our last period and we did the same as our first activity is the physical fitness. :| nkakababy. T_T anyway, I'm really tired today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment