Wednesday, July 7

College Life :)

Oh. A loot happened during my first 4 weeks in College. :)) I don't have time to post all the things happened to me within the week so here are the things happened to me in my first 4 weeks in San Beda. :D And those weeks were such a pain in the ass.

June 01: blockmates!!

Today I just found out my schedule thanks to Ina. I saw my sched and wow... I'm really going to college and I can't believe I'm going cause.. YOU KNOW!! haha.. :)) anyway, I asked Jonell if he'd seen our sched and he told me not yet but then I asked him if what is his section then he told me DIT1. I was so shocked and happy at the same time cause I really don't know what will I do when first day of classes come. I don't know who will I talk to. :)) Oh. And Ina told me that our section is forever which is i'll be with them the whole 4 years!! Ugh. I really hate my shoes. Really. Sorry if this is not related to the topic but really! I don't like my shoes. Ugly. I think it's not bagay dun sa uniform. :(((( I hate thaat!

June 15: first day :)

I was early today and I arrived 1 and half early. I wander around and saw one of my blockmate and her name was Jobel. 1st period we're together but when break time started Donna was with her and as usual i'm the only girl who's not with them. At break I hang out with Jonell, Barry, and Caviar and we ate at Mcdo. I'm not hungry so I just picked the large fries and a coke but I didn't have an appetite to eat. I didn't finish my food cause if I ate something I'm sure I'm not gonna like it. We talked and laughed and when we're going out I saw Clara came in with her friends and she shot me a shocked looked and asked me if I'm with them and I nodded. Then she mouthed Ewww and I mouthed Yeeeah. Well that's what I get if I didn't went with my new friends but I think they wouldn't like me so I just kept hanging out with Jonell. and so that's what happened in my first day. :) I went home by 2:00 and drop off at SM and as I was walking toward the washroom I saw Jp and Merlin together with their Mother and Divine. I raised my eyebrow to Merlin and when Jp saw me he said hi and wave at me. I smiled and waved back. :) wala lang. :p

June 21: Oh my God!!

[can't post it. :)]

June 22: Okay. It's official.

[can't post it. :)]

June 23: I've been thinking...

[can't post it. :)]

June 24: visitation day!!

Oh my God!! First I saw heater and wala prin pnagbgo!! :""""> haha.. :)) wait. i'll start with the begining. So. I arrived in beda at 11:55 in the morning and went straight to the washroom after going there I went to the book store to buy a red shirt. I went there with their eyes staring at me. Wondering who the hell am I. Haha.. :)) then after buying the shirt I went to the lobby and saw Rj and Anna standing there. And we greeted each other and later on Nina, Angela, and Gelai arrived. We went to the canteen cause they didn't ate lunch so... Before we leave the canteen I saw the most GORGEOUS boy in the world. Heater entered the canteen and walked passed with our table without a single glance not like everybody else did. Total snub. T_T So we get out of the canteen and started to roam around the highschool building. We went around greeting the teachers we knew and of course our adviser, Mrs. Noble. Then after roaming around we went to the guidance office and asked for Ms. Maricel. The secretary told us she's in break time so we went to the canteen again together with Jem and Kwen. As we went there Rj suddenly put his arm on my shoulders and asked me if I have new Japanese songs then I said yes. Then I let him borrow my phone. We were eating silently when Rj suddenly asked me "Sino toh?" pointing at my wallpaper. I said no one and changed my wallpaper. (my wallpaper was the picture of turn off and some guy.) then after eating we went to the parking lot for them to greet their busmate. After that, we stand by the stairs and wait for their friends in lower year while I stand there waiting for turnoff to go down the stairs. Finally after a long wait... I finally saw him. I looked at him and he looked back. I stared at him and he looked away. When he passed by me, he looked away and when he passed by I looked at him and he's looking at ME!! (Not so sure that he's looking at me but he's looking at our direction. So I assume that he's looking at me.) kept glancing at me!! I was so KILIG! :"""""> >.<> what a GREAAAT DAY! :D

today is 24!! :"">

Is 24 my luckiest day? ahaha.. :)))) :""""> daymmn. I just realized it today. :) (july 8, 2010) well, it's my luckiest day! :p

June 26: OMG! - Why not try this one?

[can't post it. :)]

June 28: Is that my fault?! - What a stupid rain... :|

[can't post it. :)]

June 29: That's it. The question I dread.

[can't post it. :)]

June 30: What now?

[can't post it. :)]

June 1: I hate thizz.

[can't post it. :)]

June 2: I'm over it.

[can't post it. :)]

June 3: Sincerity.

[can't post it. :)]

July 4: eclipse in galle :))

had fuuun today! i finally met Michi and Nica. :)) we watched Eclipse and it's okay. romatic - comedy. I kept on laughing cause I find it funny and I like the way Jacob said that he's hotter than Edward which literally and figuratively true. =))) ahaha.. :)) Jacob's a hunk. :D with those muscles and 6 pack abs! what else do you want from a guy? Absolutely nothing. It's attractive but not my type. haha.. :)) I'm more of a lanky type. haha.. :)) LOL. ü not much of a skinny type. haha.. :))

July 5: Whatever. Don't care.

[can't post it. :)]

July 6: I won't change my mind.

[can't post it. :)]

July 7: haircuut. :(

I got my haircut today and I don't like it. T_T the girl who cut my hair s*cks. I hate my hair. :(( anyway.. nothing really happened today. except that I met barry and yvan in SM and I greeted them. That's all.. :)) :p

July 8: another normal day. T_T

Well, today was no fuun cause we didn't do much. We didn't do anything actually. Except for that stupid quiz in psycho. :(( anyway, I think I'll pass. :D be optimistic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment