Tuesday, July 20

ineternet connection failed. :|

grr. within this week i only opened my facebook account and nothing else cause of this stupid internet connection. because of the typhoon our connection becomes unstable. T_T that's why I stop from posting here. though for the past days there isn't much happened so I don't have anything to share. Though we will have half day tomorrow to honor Fr. Alloy, I think. I didn't really know what's the reason why but it's connected to Fr. Alloy. :) haha.. :)) anyway, today I should be watching NCAA instead I'm here posting another post. :| I didn't watch cause I don't know. :)) anywaaay.. that's all happened for the past days. :) Oh. and on AUGUST 9, 2010 we'll have our MIDTERMS!! I don't like the term MIDTERMS. It's like if you failed, it's the end of your college life!! Ugh. :| hate this!! I really hate this. :| don't like to take MIDTERMS. :) haha.. :)) kidd. :D anyway, that's all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment