Monday, July 12

Dammmmn. BV. amp. :|

I'm having the day from hell,
it was all going so well (before you came)...

ang BV naman. :| first ung sa History then ung sa phone q then ung sa LRT!! ugh! it suuuuucks!! why does it have to be that waay??! Anyway, I'll start from the start. :) 3:00pm - History. I dunno what is our ethnic group and worst of all, my name is written first on the list!! and by the time we're called i was getting panicked and i really dont have any idea what our group anyway... that's the worst!! that's why i don't like to be the first one on the list. :| anyway, about my phone.. it's just that someone saw my pics. and it was really embarrassing!! T_T anyway, about the LRT. I was sooo lucky that the train didn't stop in Anonas. Thank God. Thank really God. cause if it stop there i dunno what should i do. aaaand... whatever. basta. this is my worst day ever! damn. this. day. :| I dunno why it happened to me. Anyway, tom we have quiz on Filipino. the one with 40 pages to read and on Math about polynomials. :) that's all for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment