Sunday, July 11

I'm such a BITCH.

Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world. :)


I hate myself for being a BITCH. :| Well, I can't help it. I'm like that when I'm not in myself. People change and the thing changed in me is that I became a BITCH. I don't like it. That's why whenever I get angry I always went overboard and I always regret what I said. And if I'm angry I said a lot of mean things that I didn't mean to say. :) I mention about the change and i'll explain why I mention it. :) Well, i don't really know why people change. Why would I change? Cause first of all I don't like to change. Well, maybe I want to be more mature and confident to all my decision. Anyway, maybe just like I said a while ago that I'm not aware that I'm changing... That maybe I'm going to be a BITCH. :P kidding. :)) though I can be a BITCH if I want to. "D

No comments:

Post a Comment