Sunday, August 1

Getting Busy.. :P

It's been a week since I updated this blog. uhh. I can't say much because the connection of our internet is not stable. That's why I'm posting today. :D i can't really maintain my site with this stupid internet connection. :| anyway, I'm getting busy. (not true) kidding. I'm not really that busy at all. :) just doing homeworks. that's all. it's been a rough week and i'm kind of tiiiired. :) it's because of quizzes and BORING lessons!! Everytime I force myself to listen I can't!! my mind would block all the things being discussed. how am I supposed to listen when all the lessons are boring?? anywayzz. sometimes if i didn't listen my mind would go blank and the next thing i knew i fall asleep!! ugh. :| nice. really nice. it's not really my specialty to listen. :p anyway. MIDTERMS is on Aug. 9. 2 weeks left!! what should i do?? i didn't learn anything and on Aug. 14 there'll be a "reunion" or somewhat like that.. im not sure if im going coz nakakatamad. :P hehe. :)) niweiz. wla pa rin kmeng ngagawa sa HISTORY: TERM PAPER!! WTH!! I don't know what to do there. sooo. we're not doing anything plus! we still have something on NSTP and on PEPBA or GICP in short. sooo. what now?! i don't want to have 5.0 in my grades!! and im hoping to pass my MIDTERMS!! i do really hope to pass it. i'll trade anything just to pass it. :P haha.. :)) that's all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment