Saturday, September 3

Barajou no Kiss


Synopsis:
Most girls are crazy about jewelry, but not Anis Yamamoto. Not since her father gave her a rose choker as a child, claiming it was a protective amulet which would safeguard her from harm; however, if she ever took it off (a feat easier said than done!), she would be afflicted by a “punishment” of some sort. Not like it matters to her though, since the attention it attracts around school from faculty and students alike isn’t something she’s particularly fond of.

But after a certain incident causes the choker to disappear, she realizes that this punishment her father spoke of might have been a bit more than she bargained for!

(source: mangafox.com)
Want to read it? Click Here.
----------------------------------------------------
I like Kaede for Anise. Haha. Stubborn brat. Hehe and Tenjou-senpai really reminds me of Tamaki. Though not when Tenjou-senpai is serious. Hehe. I like Mutsuki when he looks down on people. Haha. I mean him and Tenjou calling Kaede a dog. Ahaha. Mongrel. That word reminds me a lot of Jacob. I know its unappropriate but it really reminds me of him. How Edward insult Jacob all the time. Haha.. :))))) anyway, I'll be looking forward into reading the rest of the Manga. As of now it only have 20 chapters if I'm not mistaken. :"> Of all the four of them I like Kaede the best! Haha. Cause he has a cute side of him too. He's more of a tsundere. Haha. :))) It took me a lot of time to finish 11 chapters. But it also took me a lot of time to finish 18 chapters of Dengeki Daisy. Haha. Anyway, as for now I like this manga though I appreciate it if it has an anime. It would be more cool. Haha. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment