Tuesday, September 6

Ouran Host Club Live Action


Synopsis:
The story revolves around a high school girl named Fujioka Haruhi (Kawaguchi) at the prestigious Ouran Academy, who stumbles upon a group of male students who have formed their own club as hosts. Accidentally breaking an antique vase, Haruhi ends up owing the club a vast amount of money, and she ends up posing as a host in order to repay her debt.
(source: dramacrazy.net)
Want to watch it? Click Here.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. The long awaited drama is here. Haha. At first I was really not pleased with Haruhi. She's really not good looking and her shocked expression is really turn off. Anyway, Tamaki aka Yusuke from Hana Kimi, did a really good job!!! Hahahaha! It's really funny!! :))))) I've watched the whole episode with a goofy smile on my face! Hahaha. :)))) Well. At first I thought they can't pull it off but well. I'm really happy at the first ep. Haha. Wonder how many ep will they make. Ah! I hope they'll make a special ep for this and that'll be Haruhi and Tamaki's date! Hahaha. :)))) Ohhh. I really hope. >.< the twins. They're funny and a little bit ok. Uhm. Honey sempai.. He's really ok though I don't like his hair. Uhm. Mori and Kyoya is fine too. And lastly Haruhi. They should pick Mizuki instead of her demo let's just see if she can pull it off. Haha. Anyway, I'll watch the 2nd ep tom. Haha. I can't find a great dl site so I'll just stream it. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment