Monday, September 5

Hanakazari no Kimi Tachi E


Plot:
Based on a popular comic, this hilarious comedy follows the chaos, troubles and friendship at a boys' boarding school after a girl-disguising-a-boy joins. Mizuki ASHIYA (Maki HORIKITA) has just come back to Japan from California where she was raised. She fell in love with a hopeful high jump hero Izumi SANO (Shun OGURI), but he has quitted after an accident. As she wants him to go back to the sport once again, she enters the same high school as a boy! With a short hair, flattened chest and lowered voice, she starts sharing the same room with Sano at the dorm. Living in a dorm at a boys' high school is hard enough; changing clothes, bathrooms, etc., but things get even more complicated when Shuichi NAKATSU (Toma IKUTA) has a fancy feeling about Mizuki while Sano notices Mizuki is actually a girl and falls in love with her but she doesn't notice he knows!
(source: dramacrazy.net)
Want to watch it? Click Here.
------------------------------------------------------------
Kyahahaha. :""""> Ikuta Toma~ :3 This drama is really the best! Toma-kun really fit the role very well and he was really funny even though the moment was really serious it was like he would just laugh it off. >.< I really like him and his character in the drama. That's why this drama is one of my favorites. :> Ettou.. Ogiri Shun. His role being the quiet, serious type of a guy really suites him. His role fits him well. Hehe. I really like it when he's shy. hahaha. :)) It's like his would wander around and he would blink many times. Haha. :)) Okay. Uhm. Mizushima Hiro!!! Kyaaa~ He's really cool!! I really like him!!! >_< Hahaha. :)))

Episode 1 - 8:
Haha. Okay I'm so kinikilig! Haha. :)))) Even though I didn't like the live-action I can't stop squealing and smiling. >///< anyway, uhm. Yeah. I'm really thrilled watching this drama. Hana Kimi. Okay. I've got this uhm. weakness in romance. >///< Ugh. Enough. So as I was saying... I've watched the first episode of Hana Kimi Japanese version. I didn't like the live-action at all. I like the kilig moments BUT the girl is really a very foolish girl. Going to a school full of boys just to get to see her crush. That's a very stupid thing to do! Even if I got a very huge crush on a guy I won't do such fooli-- Okay. I chose to be a Chicken not the Champion. I'm that sort of girl and I'm really a very stupid girl to be obssessed with him for over 4 years. *Sigh* so much for my unrequitted love. :'( Anyway, I said it a while ago. IT'S ABSURD! and can't they tell she's a girl? Uh. Hello? Is there a guy who talks like a girl? Except for gays, of course. Anyway, ahahaha. :)))) I can't stop laughing at him. The one who had a crush on Mizuki! I'm laughing harder when they tested out the lie detector test one of the guy build. Haha.. :))) the one who can see ghosts was asking him if he like someone inside their dorm and the light went on!! Ahaha. :))) I can't stop laughing from the look of his dorm mates faces! Haha. :))) I know the reason why she came after him. She felt that she's obliged to persuade him to jump again because part of it is her fault. He saved her that's where he gets that accident. I thought his injury is like he broke his bone or something.

Episode 9:
Kyaaa~ haha. I can't stop laughing from the look of Nakatsu's reaction when he found out that Mizuki is a girl! Ahahaha. :)))) He totally lose it. Though I really can't believe that he's willing to love another guy! He really thought he'll became a homo! Ahahaha. :)))) Oh. The song! I love the song Nakatsu sang! The theme song of the drama. Hihi. :>

Episode 10:

Kyaaaaa~ Nakatsu finally told her that he loves her! Demo.. I feel sad, of course. Mizuki loves Sano so it's painful for Nakatsu to watch them, right? Nakatsu should be with me! Haha. Just kidding. :P Okay. It makes me sad, excited, happy cause only last two episodes left. Hope that there's someone else for Nakatsu. It's making me sad by just thinking of an outcome.

I missed an episode but I've watched it na. Gnun pla ngyari. Ahahaha. I'm shocked that Sano started training again without anything happend haha. Now I know why did he jump again. Hehe. Maa, that's the start of the change in Sano. Tonikaku, Nakatsu!! Homo janai! Lol!! Ahaha. Favorite episode!! The funniest episode ever!! Ahahaha. :))) I can't contain my laughter because of him!

Yatta! Sano made the jump! Though through that scene I knew he would make it. So not to spoil my mind I kept on not thinking about it. Hehe. Anyway, Hibari knew Mizuki is a girl and I'm dreading what will happen next. Huuu. I hope-- no. I won't expect or speculate what would happen next. :P

Episode 11:
Kyaaaa~ As I expected I finished my homework by 10:30 and I finished watching the last episode of Hana Kimi aaaaand it's so coool! Nakatsuuu! Can I be your girlfriend? Ahaha. Kidding. I felt sorry for Nakatsu cause he's been rejected by Mizuki. TT~TT but kyaaaa~ okay I'll blurt it all! The ending is really touching! I can't keep my voice down from crying and the part where Nakatsu was rejected it was okay cause the Nakatsu moment lighten the mood but still it hurts bad. And when all of them thanked her it was touching!! I cried for that part and I laugh at the rest. Haha. It's a little irritating cause while I cry I keep on blowing my nose. Oh. I can't wait to say this! Sano! OMG! I didn't really expect that Sano will kiss her! Ahahaha. I can't believe he'll do something like that and God! He's so tall. He have to really bend over for him to kiss her. Haha. And the funny part there is when he have diversion before he did it. I mean he said "Ah!" with a far away look and in response Mizuki turned that way and Sano got that chance to hug and kiss her! Kyaaa~ "You never fail to amaze me!" words by Mr. Umeda. Haha. He's so cool! And his eyes are gray? I wonder if it's natural... It'll be cool! Haha. Oh! I almost forgot! Kagurazaka's GAYNESS do really amuse me!! Ahahahaha. The look on his face when Sano greeted him with a smile!! Epicness!! Ahahaha... :))))))) Can't stop laughing at him! Ah! And the Fasion show! Hahahaha. I won't forget that! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment