Friday, September 9

Hana Yori Dango 2

Synopsis:

This second season of Hana Yori Dango picks up right after Domyoji leaves for New York. After confessing to Domyoji, Makino has not spoken to him for a year. Rui and the other members of F4 try and help Makino meet Domyoji again by going to New York for the christmas holidays. Though F4 and Makino meet Domyoji again, he has become a completely different person, and so they leave for Japan.

Some time later, Domyoji's mother annouces that they will be returning to Japan. There, they hold a giant super-rich and classy birthday party for Domyoji and announce something very important. Domyoji, like in the first season, is engaged to a rich girl and heir, Shigeru. The only difference is that they are to be wed soon. What will Makino do?

On the side, Rui begins to fall in love with Makino... will this become a love... square?

(source: dramawiki.com)
Watch it here: Hana Yori Dango 2

-------------------------------
Kyaaaaa~ >.< Ikuta Toma, Matsumoto Jun, Ogiri Shun in HYD!! Hihihi. :"""> Toma-kun is a bad guy in the series! Kakkoi!! >///< demo it didn't suit him. Haha. I'd like to think he's a happy go lucky guy. ^^, Too bad he's just an extra. I mean he only shows up at 1 episode? Haha. :)))) Tonikaku. It's cool that he's there. Haha. :)) I'm getting excited for Bokura Ga Ita. :""> Ikuta Toma as Yano Motoharu. >///< Anyway, uhm. Yeah. Yiee. Finally! After what they've been through that witch finally accepted her! Kyahaha. :))) Tsukasa really loves Tsukushi. I didn't knew he would do everything for her. Haha. Ah. Shigeru. T.T I really hate her for falling inlove to Tsukasa but she's the best girl ever cause even though she knew he wasn't interested with her she keeps on trying and eventually she backs off. :) Ume is a BITCH. I don't think the witch set that up. I dunno I just think that. Haha. :))) anyway, Tsubaki(?) Nee-chan is the best Onee-chan in the world. ^^, She helped Tsukasa with everything. Haha. Want a big sister like her. :3 Akira. I like him for being a peacemaker. He's always the one who's really mature but based on his family no wonder he's mature. XD Demo sa. I didn't like him when he was in Zettai Kareshi. Haha. Dunno. Maybe I'm being biased. >.< I really like Mizushima Hiro! <3 I don't want anyone but him to be Riiko's boyfriend. Not even Night-kun. Anyway, Soujiro. Hmm. He's a bit selfish. Even though I-forgot-her-name helped him a lot he doesn't even gave her a ride in his motorcycle. XD Rui. Aww. I really felt sorry for him!! He was really a very good guy. Too good for Tsukushi. But even if he's too good I won't take him. Haha. :))) after all he's Ogiri Shun. XD I kind of like him but since HE is Shun I.. Hahaha. I kinda don't like his looks. Gomen. >.< Tsukasa. KYAAAAAA~ >///< Jun kakkoi!! I love him! He's really cute!! >~< uhm.. Yeah. He's too cute I'm loss at words. (Is that correct? Haha.) I like him for being so funny that I can't help but laugh! Like he said "Sweat Honey" instead of "Sweet Honey" Hahaha. :))))) that was my favorite scene. XD Ah. The name in Tsukushi's celphone. Almighty Me. Hahaha. :)))) It suits him! XD Tsukushi. I like her. ^^, but sometimes she doesn't make everything clear but when she makes it clear she would lie about it. Hahaha. But I really like it when she opens up. Like when she told Nee-chan about what she really feels about Tsukasa. ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment