Monday, September 5

Harry Potter Part 2


Synopsis:
The final chapter begins as Harry, Ron, and Hermione continue their quest of finding and destroying the Dark Lord's three remaining Horcruxes, the magical items responsible for his immortality. But as the mystical Deathly Hallows are uncovered, and Voldemort finds out about their mission, the biggest battle begins and life as they know it will never be the same again.
(source: imdb.com)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Haha. My spirts lift up watching HP7. Hehe. It's really an awesome movie. Oh. Snape!! OMG. I really love SNAPE! I feel really sad when Snape died. :((( He didn't give Lily up which is really so sweet of him. :((( Even though he plays the role of being the bad guy, deep inside he really cares about Harry even if he's James' son. :(( Aww. It's really sweet of him and it's my first time seeing him crying for Lily or break his defenses and let out his emotions. :'( That's why I love Snape!! :"> anyway, OMG. Albus Severus is really cute!! >///< haha. It's kind of disappointing cause I only saw the back of Scorpius!! I repeat the BACK!! I'm really looking forward to see him act. XD Ah. I don't like the grown up Draco. Hehe. Anyway, I'm hoping - no wishing that J.K would write some continuation of the prologue. Haha. :))) I'd like to see how they grow up. It'll be super duper awesome if J.K would continue the series. :"""">

1 comment:

  1. Do u like my new background? http://www.tomswallpapers.com/28882-ubuntu-ubuntu-linux-linux.html

    ReplyDelete