Friday, September 2

Itazura na Kiss


Synopsis:
In the romantic comedy story, a high school girl named Kotoko finally tells a fellow senior named Naoki that she has loved him from afar since she saw him on their first day of high school. However, Naoki, a haughty "super-ikemen" (handsome male) with smarts and sports talent, rejects her offhand. Fate intervenes when a mild earthquake ruins Kotoko's family house. While the house gets rebuilt, Kotoko and her dad stay at the home of her dad's childhood friend...whose son is Naoki.
(source: animenewsnetwork.com)
-------------------------------------------------------

I believe that it isn't always a happy ending. There are only people who would end up together like Kotoko and Naoki. The anime bored me right after their wedding. I'm not saying it isn't a good anime, it just that I get bored. Haha. :)) The anime should be done after that incident! It really bore me. Though in the following episodes it shows what other trial can be faced by the couple and that's not where the story would end. So anyway, like I was saying, it's not always a happy ending. Ugh. It's not that I don't believe in such a thing but there's a slim possibility that it would be like that. Anyway, I believe in Usui and Misaki's relationship. Well I haven't met a guy who's like Usui. ^^, Okay going back.. It has a very happy ending even though Naoki didn't changed until the end but when he's with Kotoko he seems to be happy. Haha. Well, isn't it the reason why they married each other? Haha. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment