Saturday, December 4

Christmas. =">

gomen ne. i just post today. :) it's almost christmas and next week is our IAC!! I've got to play volleyball. ^^ hehe. :)) on Monday we have a quiz on fil and it sucks. :| Anyway, I'm sick today. Got cold and tonsillitis. Hope I'll be okay tomorrow. Btw, I played volleyball today and my hands hurt!! I can feel it in my BONES. :) haha. :)) Oh. I almost forgot. ^^ got my OWN copy of Fallen though I didn't get the chance to go to the Fallen: The Event but still I'm happy. :D Also, I aced my first quiz in our major subject!! not that I'm bragging. I'm just happy that I can do something like that. ^^ I never expected to pass myself cause I know deep inside me that I didn't listen that's why I get 1 and 3 in our first two seatworks. Well, it's been a happy year. ^^ :) that's what happened last month until today.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment