Monday, December 13

ICT02 madness. :)))

I kinda like ICT02. Haha.. :))) Hmm. Anyway, it's already sh*t time and I hate it! Gaaah! As if we need that! Damn that. Ahaha.. :))))) badtrip. :/ at least report lng. But if there's no one will report she'll discuss! Ugh! Crap that. That's why I'm so pissed right now. Why can't they stop teasing me? Damn that. That that that!! Gaaah. I hate sitting here with THEM. Anyway, Christmas break is near and I'm gning to read a lot of books! Hahaha. :)))) anyway, we do have seatwork today and it's great because I won't pretend to hear what she say. Haha. :))) She's kind of irritating cause she likes to ask question when we're not listening. Oh. We also don't have our paper yet. Hihi. It's a HASSLE. :))) haha.. Anyway, I'm going to pass a fast draft tomorrow. Haha.. :))))) Okay. Got to go now. She's getting angry. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment