Sunday, December 12

Ghostgirl: Homecoming


I finished Ghostgirl a while ago and all I can say is Maddy is such a--hmm. I don't know what to call her. Bsta. She's a bad girl cause she's manipulating Charlotte. As for Petunia. She's so nice after all. Even if she's looking down at people still there's a kindness in her too. Thanks to Virginia for being there with Petunia even though Virginia died in the end. When I'm reading the part where they found Petunia and Virginia, I was like "Yay! They're going to make it! They'll all live!" then after reading the last chapter.. Aww. Virginia died even so like what Scarlet said there's an afterlife. ^^ Glad it's a happy ending. Oh and also the line Petunia said to Virginia...

"My friend Charlotte will be taking good care of you"

I can't believe she said "My friend Charlotte." that was so unlike her but even so, she's really kind deep inside. She's just competitive that's why she doesn't like to be overcomed by someone. Anyway, so much for Gg. Hehe. :)) Hmm. Gonna read 39 clues or Whisper. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment