Wednesday, December 22

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes


探偵オペラ ミルキィホームズ (Tantei Opera Milky Holmes)

"Sheryl, Nero, Elly, and Cordelia are the most popular students at Holmes Detective Academy, because of the many cases they've solved with their Toys and teamwork. The students and the people of the Detective City Yokohama all look up to the members of "Milky Holmes", as they're called. But on a dark and stormy night, during a battle with their rivals "The Gentlemen Thief Empire", they lose their toys, and their fate undergoes a dramatic change..."

(Source: Crunchyroll)
--------

Milky Holmes~ Haha. :)) Arsene isn't bad at all, I think cause from what I've seen she's "helping" Milky Holmes to regain their toys. Hehe. Anyway, I'm on episode 8 of this and moving on to the next. This anime is already complete, that's why I'm still waiting for my brother to download it. :D haha. :)) I'm also downloading Yamato Nadeshiko Shingi Henge Live Action cause I found it interesting to watch and the way the story flows. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment