Sunday, December 19

Whisper


The book was.. Uhm. Great! Haha. :)) You can't give everything everyone wants to be happy. There's nothing wrong in giving happiness for everyone but it'll just spoil them. I mean to say is they'll just going to.. hmm. It's hard to explain. They'll just think you'll meet their expectations. Hmm. Is that right? @_@ anyway, as I was saying, yeah. It's possible but every decision you make has consequences. Like what Joy did when Jamie gave her a flower. Bree wished she'll throw that flower in the thrash can cause it came from a cemetery or something. But when Joy throw that away Jamie saw her. Ouch. I felt bad for Jamie that time cause even though he picked that up it's still a gift. ^^ haha.. :)) anyway, uhm. Done with Whisper and now moving on to... huh. I don't know what to read next. Hmm. Maybe Evermore Series? It's not because he recommend it. I just remember it. :| hmm. Aaaanyway, *sigh* what do I want for Christmas? Money? I can earn it. Racket? I think I wouldn't use it. Shirt? I'd love to but is it worth it? Fuuu. -_- I just want a laptop. That's final. :| Phone? I can buy my own. Ughuu~ What now?? Jacket? I'll just wear it on some occasion. Shoes? I still have my shoooes. Jeans? Hmm. I still have 2 jeans.. Not that I need one. :3 haha. So what now? I'll go with the racket or the shirt or Jacket. The racket costs P1, 000 (Wilson) or P 950 (Head). Shirt costs P 889.95 something (BNY). Jacket costs P2, 292.75 (Adiddas). Gaaaah! @_@ Never mind. I'll just go with the flow... I bought shirts cause I need it the most. :| Oh well. At least I have nice shirts to wear. I also don't know why I pick shirt with BLACK. hmm. Is Scarlet somehow influenced me? haha. :)) Kidding. Though maybe I just keep on thinking about Scarlet or Goths. Haha. :)) Btw, Scarlet is from Ghostgirl. ^^ hehe. ;)) Anyway, I replaced my BLUE phone into BLACK. Huhu.. T_T Oh. That reminds me. I pick clothes color black, same color of my PHONE!! :) Haha. :)) Anyway, that's all for today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment