Sunday, December 26

Skyline


Skyline

Synopsis:
Strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth.
(source: imdb.com)
---------------------

What a crap! I never really like watching things like that though I don't have a choice cause Easy A was corrupted. I was in the middle of Easy A when it broke down. *sigh* Anyway, I thought Sky Line is worth the shot though (even if I don't like it in the first place) after watching it I was like "Is that all? (Sorry for the term) What the hell is that ending?" Ugh. -.- I was right in the first place! It (Sorry again for the term) sucks!! The story was a bit okay, a little thrilling but with an ending like that? Hmm. I don't know. It was kind of brutal when the frog thing attacked the girl the guy suddenly go berserk! He punched and whacked the frog then he started extracting the inside of that thing! It's kind of gross. @_@ but that's the only part I like. Okay. To be clear, this is just my comment/opinion/say about this movie aaaaand nothing else. Anyway, as I was saying... This kind of movie is not my type at all. -_- hmm. Anyway, I finished Shugo Chara today. ^^ Oh. Crap. Only 1 week left before the start of the school! Demooo! 3 months before SUMMER starts! I can't wait! Ugh. I feel like I haven't learned anything since 2nd semester starts. :D anyway, next week sure is hell week. :D I'm looking forward to the next 3 months. I hope it'll be fuuun! :3 haha.. :)) anyway, going to sleep na. :D that's all for today. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment