Friday, December 17

Ghostgirl: Lovesick


Damn. It was so beautiful! :((( I love Scarlet for making their prom in honor for Charlotte. It's so nice of her and I was touched when she dedicate her song for Damen Dylan and Charlotte Usher. :((( Also I am mad at Maddy for doing those things to all of them and greatful because Pam, Prue and Charlotte get rid of her. :) Anyway, Petula... She changed because she want Virginia back and I'm touched when Petula break down, asking why she's being a humanitarian. :((( but still, because of that she found Tate and I'm so happy with that. Damen. He's so damn loyal to Scarlet. That's what I like about him. ^^ Eric. At first I thought Charlotte is kidding about she's falling in love with Eric but then when I came to the part that Scarlet knew that Eric was dead, I was like "Oh my God. Charlotte." I didn't expect that he liked her too. I'm happy that Charlotte met Eric and it's been fun reading their parts in the book. How Charlotte ready to sacrifice her friendship for making that plan. It was all thanks to Charlotte. Without her plans... Hawthorne High will be a big mess and Damen wouldn't be with Scarlet. Oh. One more thing. It's really cool that Charlotte is the new teacher or supervisor at the Call Center or Phone Bank. Whatever they call it. Haha. And also Scarlet did a great job at the prom and for Charlotte's grave. Oh! And the sculpture also. She's really been a very best friend you can ever have. Wish it's like that for me too but alive of course. Don't wan't to die early. Maybe 60's or 70's. :) I'm not ready yet and I've got future ahead of me. ^^ was there? Hmm. I'm not sure because I don't know what to do with myself. I took an IT course cause I didn't have any choice--I mean it's the only course I know and I'm all into computers. Anyway, until now I'm not sure what to do or what to make of my life. The only thing I'm sure about is to make sure I'll graduate on 2014 . That's for sure. ^^ anyway, that's all I have to say. :3 Thank God for everyday I've lived. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment