Thursday, December 30

How To Kill A Rockstar


Synopsis:

Written in her wonderfully honest, edgy, passionate and often hilarious voice, Tiffanie DeBartolo tells the story of Eliza Caelum, a young music journalist, and Paul Hudson, a talented songwriter and lead singer of the band Bananafish. Eliza's reverence for rock is equaled only by Paul's, and the two fall wildly in love.

When Bananafish is signed by a big corporate label, and Paul is on his way to becoming a major rock star, Eliza must make a heartbreaking decision that leads to Paul's sudden disappearance and a surprise knock-your-socks-off ending.
(source: goodreads.com)

----------------------------

For every action we do there should be an explaination. You can't just do something and not explain it. It would cause misunderstanding. The usual problem with couples. Eliza was an idiot for not explaining immediately to Paul. Instead she kept it and it became worst. Paul was a great man but Eliza broke up with him because she knew that if she didn't do it he'll refuse the tour given to him. Anyway, I was kind of touched when he "die". I really thought he died. But then I knew something is fishy and I ignored it. Haha. Anyway, I'm glad he didn't die at all cause it really break Eliza's heart. Oh! I forgot. I didn't like when Paul shave his head. I like his dark slick hair. :D As of Michael.. He's a good brother, a not so good in keeping what he knew. Haha. Though for me, I can't keep my mouth shut about secrets. Haha. But my still I keep them to me because I know my friends trust me with their secrets that's why I keep my mouth shut about it. Hmm. Anyway, about the title... I don't know what the author think but I think/In my opinion.. It's kind of not right as the title. How to kill a rockstar.. When I saw the title I thought it's about the protagonist killing the rockstar but when I was in the middle of the book I was "Oh. I thought Eliza will kill Paul." anyway, that's all for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment