Saturday, December 11

Reaper =">


Wahaa~ I'm done with this and it was really a tear jerking novel!! :(( I cried from half way until the end of the story. :(( Tod was so nice and even if he did it for survivor's guilt it was so nice of him... :)) Thank God Levi recruit him as a Reaper. *sigh* Oh and his last words for Nash!! It was so... sweet. ="""> Here's some quotes I picked out from the book:

"Can't clean up after you anymore, baby brother, so don't punk out. Make it count."

"Mess up and I'm dead for real."

"Levi: You've been already tested, and you passed.

Tod: Because I picked Nash up instead of leaving him to die of alcohol poisoning? That doesn't make me worthy. It barely makes me human.

Levi: You passed because you save his life at the expense of your own.

Tod: That was survivor's guilt! I couldn't face my mom everyday, knowing I got Nash killed!

Levi: You claimed no credit for what you did, and you died without knowing that wouldn't be the end for you. That's the test."

"In reality, one sibling could be such a heartless bastard that he'd make out with his girlfriend instead of looking out for his pain-in-the-ass little brother, thus dooming the poor kid to death by head-on collision."

"I'm dead, not stupid. I know what I signed on for."


Haha.. :)) sweet. ="> Love Tod Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment