Saturday, January 8

Black Dawn ♥


Hunter Redfern is so stuuupid. :)) He didn't know that he had two Wild Power. One is Delos and the other one is Arcadia (Cady). He just know she's a witch. :D anyway, Hunter is gone now. Vanished by the blue fire Delos release tho I kinda felt bad for his arm. His blood must be spilled before he can use his blue fire. Haha. Oh. Also I like his stubborn attitude. :) He keeps on denying that he doesn't have feelings for her but deep inside he do have. Oh! The part that he said he can hurt her.. He just kissed her. Sweet. :) Anyway, Sylvia... I thought she really killed Miles... Cause the way she act. Like Miles is just like a toy for her. :( The moment she confessed I was like "Whoa. She didn't kill him!". Hehe. Anyway, I'll finish the book today. ^^

Fave line: "The whole wolrd can fall into ruin, for all I care"

No comments:

Post a Comment