Thursday, January 27

My Way to Hell


Synopsis:

After defying Lucifer to save her best friend Delaney, ex-demon Marcella Acosta has been banished to exist in the plane between heaven and hell-and there isn't a shopping mall in sight. After numerous failed attempts to contact Delaney through a bunch of hack mediums, Marcella's at her wit's end. But there's one medium she's hasn't tried yet, and he just happens to be Delaney's scorching hot brother Kellen- the one guy who never gave Marcella the time of day.
(source: goodreads.com)
--------------------------------------
That's so awesome because really! Marcella is my most favorite character of all. She sacrificed herself for the safety of her son and her family. Then she let everybody think that she's just a cold-blooded, party-girl demon but now she's not a demon after all, which she's now a ghost. The good part there is that when Uriel, the archangel, gave the permission to Marcella that she can possess the body of Solana, her granddaughter. So cool. Though I expected that'll happened when Marcella and Solana met. I mean when Kellen, Marcella, and Mrs. Ramirez went to a bar to find Solana. Well. At least it turned out happy ending. :) Though I don't know why they didn't told Carlos, Marcella's grandson, that his mother died and Marcella's in her body. I know it would hurt to know that both of your parent died but still--I think they did a good job raising Carlos. Oh. It's also funny that the long dead Darwin was in a cat's body. lol. haha. :)) Anyway, I'll be reading the book that'll strike me the most. :D hehe. That's all for today. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment