Sunday, January 16

Inception



Synopsis:

In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job to date: Inception.
(source: imdb.com)
------------------------
Okay. Hmm. How should I explain this.. I get the part where they have to get/show something to Mr. Fisher and I get the part where they dream inside a dream. 4 dreams actually. The part that I didn't get is.. why is mal there? what's supposed to be her role? I knew she killed herself in a dream so she's stuck with the dream world and Dom was guilty cause he thinks that it's his fault. And in their mission... They're in a dream aaaand it keeps on projecting his children and mal cause mal died in the dream world--gaaaah! I don't understand why she keep on showing up! Anyway, the guy in the 2nd layer of the dream was kind of a cute guy. :)) haha. Anyway, uhm.. It was a good movie but a little confusing. To be honest I'm confused a LOT. I asked myself why it's like that? How did that happen? Why did it came back to the begining... Haaaaa. I've had enough. Haha. I'll do my project later. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment