Thursday, January 6

Toy Story 3


Synopsis:
The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home.
(source: imdb.com)
-----------

Aww. Andy really loves Woody but then he's going to college that's why he has to leave them behind. T_T I would be crying if my dvd player is working properly. Tss. :| anyway, it's really a great story and it was touching. Haha. :)) Hmm. Etto. Of all the series I love this movie the most because this movie strike me the most. Uhm. I don't know if my grammar is right... so bear with me. Hehe. :) Oh. I shouldn't be doing this. I should be reading Nightworld though with all the things happening in school I didn't think that I'll be done with it until the end of the week but so far I'll try. :) OMG! It's here! It's finaaaally here! Haha. Though it's not yet complete. I didn't recieve glee's notebook, shirt and TVD neck pillow. My aunt told me she's going to go back next week to get those things. Haha. Can't wait. :)) btw, TVD journal is cool! I don't want to write on it. Just want to stared at it. :D haha. Anyway, that's all for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment