Saturday, January 1

New Year's Resolution ♥

1. Change your attitude (agree. just the bad parts only)

2. Stop whining (it's not good)

3. Be more mature (Yup. Yup)

4. Study more (Yeah! Don't be a bummer)

5. Don't be lazy (Totally agree!

6. Stop with those words (You know what I mean)

7. Eat properly (As they always say)

8. Always follow what your parent told you (not all though)

9. Be confident (Hmm. Dunno about that...)

10. Keep being patient cause Patience is a Virtue (totally!)

11. Be yourself, don't exaggerate. (yup! as always)

12. Don't be a show-off it's irritating (yeaah. irritating.)

13. Be always happy (Suuure.)

14. Don't make a fool out of yourself (riight. stop being clumsy also..)

15. Lastly always have hope. (Yup! Believe in yourself also! :D)

That's my new year resolution this year and I hope I'll be able to uhm.. make them come true? Hmm. I'm not sure. Haha. Anyway, uhm. I'm gonna be fifth year on the game I'm playing. Haha. And I'm still not yet used to my skill. Haha. Anyway, uhm. The only subject I'm looking forward to is ICT02 and MTH02 and the rest.. I don't know what I'll do with them. I'll just study hard, read more books, level up always, and sleep! Haha. :)) that's all for today!! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment