Saturday, January 8

Gulliver's Travel


Synopsis:
Travel writer Lemuel Gulliver takes an assignment in Bermuda, but ends up on the island of Liliput, where he towers over its tiny citizens.

(source:imdb.com)
--------------
That's so funny! Ahaha.. :))) Can't believed I liked the movie. Haha. Tho at first I really want to watch The Little Fockers. Hehe. But then it's funny. Even the guy besides me said it's "corny" but funny. Haha. I can't stop laughing when the castle was burning. =))) and the time he was sent to the other place or whatever they call it. That was the time he was in a doll house wearing a girl's clothes! That's the funniest! XD Tho I can't really get over when the castle is burning and he have to put out the fire. =))) Because of being focused in the movie I lost my appetite that's why I didn't finished my burger and Seattle's Best. Hehe. That movie is worth my time. Unlike... Ahaha.. =)) Okay. No movie comparing. :> Aaaanyway. Today.. (I mean yesterday? Cause it's 12:32 am now and I'm still writing this..) I know I should be reading buuut! I enjoyed watching the movie. Next time.. Tron or The Little Fockers. ^^ I'll be reading now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment