Sunday, January 23

A Little Thing Called Love



Synopsis:

A young and ordinary highschool girl has a big crush on a heartthrob senior at school. To make him see that she exists in his world, the girl tries to improve her physical look and attempts to become the star at school. However, her crush seems not to pay any attention to her yet.
(source: movieseer.com)
-----------------------------------
Kyaa~ kawaii. ♥ Lol. haha. :)) I looooooove the movie. I can relate to it and I can't stop watching some scenes. The best scene there is that when P'Shone was going to Bangkok to play football he reveal his true feelings for Nam by browsing a book full of pictures of Nam. :""") haha. :)) I really love that scene. I also love the time Nam and her bestfriends make up with each other. Aww. :(( Anyway, uhm.. Did I mention I love P'Shone?? lol. haha. :)) Just kidding though he's really a hottie. :)) kidd. :P He's really a cute guy. :) I always stick with cute. :D haha. :)) Anyway, cuute. that's all I can say. Haha. :)) Watching this movie make me think about my Highschool life. Well, looking back at those days.. I always have the purpose in life.. I also have the urge to go to school.. Haha. :)) :D I'm really grateful for them cause they really make my day! :D and also I want to thank them cause they become my inspiration and I used my love for good. I'll never forget them cause in my Highschool life they're the only guys that I adore. :") :D Anyway, got to go to school. :D That's for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment