Friday, January 14

Reaper (pt.2)

Sabine.. She's the reason why Tod died. It's none of their fault. If Nash didn't met Sabine he didn't have to go out to save his girlfriend. So Tod won't have to baby sit Nash. Now to think about it... It's also her fault why Nash get grounded. Well, I can't blame him for falling inlove with each other... I don't want Kaylee and Nash to totally break apart cause they looked beautiful together but I don't think that'll will never happen with all the problems they had and Sabine also. In the reaper Nash didn't met Sabie to break things up with her cause she's in the prison remember? And at that time I don't think Nash would be breaking things up with her even if he met her in the prison. He's willing to die just to get Sabie out of the prison and that's the reason why Tod was killed in a very rueful accident but even if I blame Sabine, Nash was going to die either way. So I felt like blaming Sabine cause I hate her. Taking Nash away from Kaylee... Haha.. Anyway, I'm reading My Soul to Steal now. Later then!

No comments:

Post a Comment