Friday, August 13

Badtrip much. :|

I know! It's supposed to be a happy day considering the date today. I was looking forward to going out, to buy a gift but then from the moment I stepped on the platform I knew my bad luck begins. At first I'm trying to ignore it but then when that little incident I get more irritated by all the things happen after that "little incident". Grr. I'm so pissed at her! If only she wasn't so ***!! Amp. Anyway, I got a lot of bad luck today. :| but on the bright side I have 2.0 in P.E. :D I'm so happy to get that kind of grade. I wonder if my grades in other subjects are like that. Bet not. I'm 99.99% sure. Cause I don't know in NSTP. Anyway, I'm working on our power point in History for our Midterm in History. It's about the usual. Higaonon. :) anyway, I do really hope that I passed all my exams. :) and I'm also hoping that I wouldn't have a grade of 3.0 and below. Though I'm not so sure about that because I'm scared of the results of our Midterm grades. I feel I got low scores. T_T well, let's hope not. :) anyway, we went to sta. lu and I bought a gift for my cousin and I feel satisfied and happy. :D anyway, about the escalator accident... that was really embarrassing!!! escalator muuch! >.< next time take the stairs. ahaha.. :)) :P "agaw eksena" :D anyway, that's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment