Monday, August 2

Jamming. :P

I'm so early today. haha.. :)) i should be doing our term paper but i just wasted half hour playing JamLegend. ahaha.. :)) i'm getting addicted to it. :P anyway, our term paper was due on wed. 1st draft and we've got a pretty good outline right now. I'll fill the other gaps. That's what I should do today but as I said earlier I'm wasted half hour playing JamLegend. :D niehsan. :p hehe.. :)) like that name though that name really means "brother" in Japanese. :D I'm kind of working on "sister" word in Japanese which is oneesan. I could spell it neesan or nesan but I'm still thinking of other spelling for it. haha.. :)) Oh. I'm sooo full of CRAP. I didn't do any homework today!! that was sooo STUPID of me!! though I wont regret it even though it's not good i'm fine with it. okay. to be honest I'm not. anyway... i'll answer it later when I get to school. :) that's all for this morning. :P and I'll do our paper na. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment