Sunday, August 15

When Bad Luck Began..

Why am I soo out of luck today?? It's been a horrible day for me but not my worst. First of all when I was in timezone.. I lost a lot of times in playing tekken. Then I get pissed of and walked out. (I won't tell you what exactly happened.) Second, a **** GUY, about my age, was laughing at me because he can always kill me. Well, it goes like this. My cousins and I went to Cyberzone to play DOTA then when we're finally settled and I'm creating the game a lot joined and i don't know them. No. I mean. Another 2 unknown player joined and I didn't know who they we're at first then I "accidentally" picked Zeus as my Hero and I felt weeeak!! I only used -wtf as our cheat. I should have typed all the cheats I knew but then it'll be embarrassing to the other unknown player so I stick with it. When it started I went in search for prey and the next thing I knew Spectre killed me. Grr. I was so shocked that time and I asked Jake if Spectre belong to him but he only said no. Then when I looked at Jedd and saw at the corner of my eye, the guy beside Jedd, was smiling. I ignore it at first but then when my hero revived I get easily killed. I was thrash talking at that time and I'm cursing them all cause they keep on killing my Hero. :| I know I'm so shallow but I can't help being competitive. Anyway, I already knew that they would won so I just played it without any effort. There was a time when I'm looking at Jedd I happened to catch the eye of that guy and he LAUGHED at me. LAUGHED!! He was laughing at me in front of my face!! Grr. I'm so irritated. :| And it wasn't ONCE but I think twice or three times. Bsta I caught his eyes a few times and he's mocking me. I get really pissed at him but when I reached level 6, I immediately used Zeus last skill and I think I killed him. I dunno cause that happened so fast. The next thing I knew I'm dead. :) Anyway.. I learned my lesson.. I won't play in public anymore. I'll just surf the net or If we're just the ones playing I mean no other players or anything. Anyway, I just finished our power point and I'm not done with our paper. :) but I'll manage to finish it today. :) Anyway, that's all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment