Friday, August 27

Integration Proper. :)

The mud is worth it. haha.. :)) This is the best INTEGRATION day I've experienced. :D unlike the one I had when I'm just a freshmen at beda high. :)) Anyway, I really enjoy this day and I pity those people who didn't experience this. :D It's so fun and I had fun today. I totally enjoy the mud part. haha.. :)) cause we're fooling around. :D throwing and smearing mud all over our body. That's really the best part. :) I enjoy throwing mud to others. :D haha.. :)) I don't like the crawling part. haha.. :)) at least we're so lucky that we didn't experience the eel in our body. That's so gross. :)) and I'm really grossed out with the egg, cornstarch, and ketchup. It has a bad odor. :| Gross. And there's a concert this night and I didn't attend cause I'm supposed to be home early that's why I'm home early and I had a nice shower after all the things we did at school. Anyway, tomorrow we're off to Intramuros for our tour. :) how nice is that?? haha.. :)) 1 whole week without break. :) Anyway, that's all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment