Tuesday, August 17

Midterm Grades.. :|

After Midterm, our grades will be released and so far I think it's not really good.

P.E: 2.00
Filipino: 2.75

They only told us our grades though I've computed my grade in P.E. Anyway, in Filipino.. Badtrip. 1 point nalang. Grr. Though I can make it up in Finals. :) It's just a point away and I can't afford to have 3.00 in my grade. Anyway, Thank God I passed. Though I don't really want to have 2.75 if I can ever avoid it. :) Anywaaaay, tomorrow is Wed and we have to celebrate something in school so we would be there from 9 to 12. Then we would go to Area right after the activity. :) then we'll watch the NC. LOL. :) ahaha.. :)) so excited! :D ahaha.. :)) anyway, I'm going to finish our paper today and I don't know how to use the daymnn FOOTER!! Curse it! :| Why does it have to be so difficult?? Crappp. I'm not sure whether my grammar is right or wrong. -_- Anyway, I wanna go to Florida where the Universal Orlando Resort was established. :) ahaha.. :)) wanna go there to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter but it's so expensive.
Imagine you would spend hundred dollars for entrance fee and that's per head and if you convert it into peso it would cost 5k per head. So expensive! I wish I could go there. Someday. I'll go there once I save a lot of money. :) Really. Someday. Maybe 10 years from now? ahaha.. :)) bsta. :D time will pass by. :) but for now, I'll want to buy this shirt. :)


It costs $32.95 which is P1647.50. I want that shirt! Though I dunno if I can buy it not that I can't afford it but I'm not sure cause I think it's not worth the money but I like that shirt. I'd like to buy this one too. :) this slytherin drawstring bag. :) I like the color but I want Ravenclaw cause it's blue but Slytherin is cool. :) It costs $19.95 which is P997.50. Almost 1k. Affordable? Yes. though I think they don't ship in the Philippines. :( awts. :(( Anyway, I guess I can always buy a substitute. :D






Anyway, so much for that. I can't finish the paper today because of that toopid FOOTER. :| That's all. :) Excited for tomorrow. :) :D Good Luck Red Cubs and Lions! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment