Sunday, August 22

It's my day today. :)


why am I so obsessed with you?

Ok. I know its been a while since I update this blog. Anyway, I'm totally humiliated for myself. :| Cause I'm so obsessed with him. :| Damn. If only I'm not. I know I have a huuuge ***** on him but still. I'm acting like an idiot. Anyway, I want to forget about him. :) For the last time, I'm so OVER him. :| Anyway, this is supposed to be my day but all I've shared is my obsession. Anyway, I'm very thankful to everybody who greeted me. :) I'm so going to CHANGE myself. I mean no more EMOTIONS!! If only I can stop my emotions. :)) Anyway, I didn't went out to celebrate my day cause I don't have plans for today. So I'm stuck here and that's also the reason why I'm almost done with the book I'm reading right now. :) It's called Kiss me Kill me. :) It's a story about a girl who, for the first time, kissed a guy and dropped dead at her feet. That's why she have to investigate why did the guy died in her arms.. that's was a really good series and I'm almost done with the third book which her rival makes her life so miserable and the truth about her parents would reveal to her. :) Isn't that amazing? ahaha.. :)) Anyway, I'm getting carried away. Oh. I almost forgot. :) The cake we bought for me has a smiley face in it. That was so embarrassing cause the note we gave the girl at the counter was so messed up. (I'm not the one who wrote the dedication) Anyway, it's so embarrassing and I can't help but to smile at the girl. Anyway, Integ week NEXT week and I don't know what to wear! :P Jejemon! :| I'm not a jejemon! I dunno what they wear actually. But my friends told me to wear colorful clothes and a jejecap. At first I didn't know that the cap is called like that. It so... lame? I can't find the right word. Anyway, on thursday as I said last Aug. 14 that we have to wear Zombies from plants vs. zombies. I post the possible attire I can wear. (ref: Aug. 14) anyway, I really want to wear the clothes of zomboni but it's hard if we have props cause there's no way I would bring an ice machine (I dunno what he's riding) at school! OMDB!! :P haha.. =)) Anyway, I can't believe I'm just 16. :P hehe.. :)) Anyway.. I didn't edit our paper!! What now?? We'll going to pass it on tuesday. :) That's all. :) Happy Birthday to me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment