Tuesday, August 10

Midterm Week. :|

grr. it's already Midterms! :| i didn't review seriously!! :| Hell. what was I supposed to do?? I don't have my copies of our lecture in English. I left it in my locker. :| nice right??! grr. I just review my notes in psycho and that's not a lot of things. And know what? I'll go to school early so that I can get my photocopy and review there. I wonder if I can review there solemnly. haha.. :)) kidd. I dunno if my grammar was right. hehe. ;)) my grammar sucks! ahaha.. =)) kidd. but I think it's true. I'm not really good at English but then I'm writing stories!! Come on!! I suck at English but then I'm writing stories! That's crazy!! >.< anyway, I'll study tomorrow morning and I'll focus more on psych. :D anyway, that's all. :) Good Luck to me!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment