Thursday, August 5

A Little Adventure. :)

Yesterday was soo fuuun if only it didn't rain. :| We're out yesterday at Gateway and we watched Sorcerer's Apprentice and it was a great movie and the special effects too are great. :D anyway, we're having a dinner when my Aunt text me that it's raining hard and there was flood na. So at first I just ignore it then when my friends started to text me about flood I got more worried. So when we're done and went to Santolan and there, there are many people who are stranded. So we have no choice but to walk from there to Sta. Lu. and there I met Michi's family. I stayed with them for the night and thank God. Really thank God. That Michi's mom is there cause if not we don't know how to go home that night. or maybe i'm the only one who doesn't know how to go home. :( at least this morning I got here 10 in the morning and went to school after that. When I came to school I only attended our major subject which is ICT and nothing else. :P cause Ms. Gabriel wasn't around that's why we went home early and our prof didn't return our paper that's why i'm not yet doing the 2nd draft. Next week MIDTERMS and I hate it!! :| i don't like MIDTERMS and fyi, nobody likes it. :P anyway, i met Joma today and i'm sooo CONFUSED. @_@ WHY?! i mean why would he do something like that?? why--whatever. i'm out of his life and i'm not going back. so why care? i'm such a BITCH, right? and i know it. :) I hope it wouldn't rain tomorrow and today i'll start counting... 16 days to go. :) i'm not really excited but well.. what can I say?? it's natural.. i guess. :) better not to waste money. i should be saving my allowance everyday. from now onwards i'll keep my money na. :p that's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment