Saturday, August 14

If Only...

I have a lot of If only's and I can't list them all down but IF ONLY I'm allowed to go I could've gone. :| Anyway, it's done. :) uhm... I still have to edit our paper and our power point presentation. :) Anyway, back to normal again. :) lectures, discussions, seatwork, homeworks, group works and quizzes... :| I wonder if the cycle would change... Anyway, right after my day it's integ week. How bad can it be?? and they said that we're going to wear jejemon attire, then Zombie in Plants vs Zombies.. :| ugh. hate integ. :| but my first integ is worse than that but it's easier compare to this year. Still.. Zombie?? I have an idea in Zombie. This one:


easy lang nmn eh. black shirt then blue tattered button up shirt then jeans and sneakers. Oh, and a red bonnet. bonnet tawag dun right? hehe :) easy right? haha.. :)) i hope we shouldn't bring any props cause if we're bringing one I'm not sure this will work. :( Ugh. I hope we doesn't need any props. Cause I wouldn't know what to wear if we need props. T_T though if we need props.. I think I would wear this one:


I can buy a smaller cone and stick it in my head or the next one:


a red balloon and a cap like that, or this:


checkered polo and jeans, and this:

red tie, brown polo, white shirt, brown pants and brown shoes and of course a red flag. :) easy right? like it's super duper easy.. T_T Grr. I don't know where to get that kind of clothes. IF ONLY there's a store that sells clothes like that then I could buy one. Anyway, at least I have some ideas on what to wear. :P Anyway, in jejemon outfit.. I think I'll wear a blue skinny jeans and a loose pink shirt then about the cap.. I borrowed from Angela. Is that a jejemon outfit?? @_@ I hate to look stupid. :| And ndi pa nman aq marunong magdala ng damit. -_- Asar much. Anyway.. I still have to edit our paper. Maybe I'll start tomorrow. :) haha.. :)) Badtrip ung PC nmen. Laging LAG!! nag-haHANG!! :| BV muuch. >.< Anyway, that's all. :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment