Tuesday, August 10

NSTP disaster!!

That was sooo... bsta!! nakakaasar.. T_T NSTP pa kc eh. :p haha.. :)) hope I passed the exam. :) the same with the other exams. I hope I passed them though I didn't really review really well. Well. I felt I'm not going to pass NSTP. :| anyway. NSTP DISASTER tlaga. :| On the bright side I think I did my best at Filipino. :) haha.. :)) btw, on thursday we have MATH in the morning-and not just in the morning--EARLY in the morning! 7:30??! Hell. I think I'll review this one and we have ICT which is our Major subject at 1:30 - 3:00pm in the afternoon. Speaking of ICT. I don't have my book--which is safely in my LOCKER!! sucks!! :| I forgot my book and we need to read Chapter 1 - 3 cause that's the coverage of our exam. I'm soooo irresponsible! :( anyway, hope I passed my exams. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment